Sunday, March 22, 2009

Weekend


<-- Our friends new puppy, Hoover!
Busy busy weekend! I and the girl child ( she is now 10) went to DM, Thalia and the pet store on Landstrasse. Then when we got home from that I and the hubby went and bought all the food at Spar ( well felt that way ) and then had to lug it all home. Saturday night food was home made pizza and I made a two layer Carrot cake for the girl childs birthday. Sunday was random, the boy child had a friend over to stay Saturday night so we had to feed them breakfast and can two teenage boys EAT! The girl child had a birthday party to go to out by IKEA north and we stopped and visited our friends and their new puppy. Still not sure what I like best puppy or kitty, maybe that is why I have one of each! We made a birthday dinner and had cake and open presents and then made cookies for the birthday girl to take to school today. I was wiped by Sunday night!

No comments: